Your Art Sucks Podcast was started with the intention of helping artists create better art. To do this, each episode focuses on legendary, and unknown artists, reviews their lives to uncover opportunities we, the artist, have to gain from their successes or failures. By learning what works and what doesn't, we can improve our processes and, hopefully, create better art.
Each weekly show is roughly 30 minutes in length.
Interested in Advertising?
- Currently (as of June, 2018) the podcast is reaching over 43,000 unique downloads a month with 95% of the traffic coming from the U.S
- On average, episodes are generating between 5500 and 10,000+ unique downloads. The average to reach these downloads is around 10 days.
- The podcast is routinely #1 in the U.S iTunes Top Podcast list for the Arts category. For the overall Top Podcasts, the show has reached as high as #10!
- Multiple episodes are in the top 200 for the U.S Top Episodes for the Arts category
- Demographics for the podcast are still forming but early information shows the following (+/- 349 responses):
- Male 52% Female 48%
- Average age range 25-35
- University educated ranked highest
- Income range $45,000 to $60,000 ranked highest
- Social media engagement is trending positive with continued growth since the podcast stated only a few months ago. The content of the episodes does create great dialogue with the listeners which deepens loyalty and trust
- To learn more, or to inquire about rates for 15/30/60 second spots, then please contact the site through the contact page or use yourartsuckspodcast at gmail dot com